|Affiliation||Graduate School of Science and Technology — Doctoral Student|
|Research||Modeling, rendering and animation for thin objects|
|Hobbies||Programming, Comics and Japanese Animation|
|Special skill||Simple Explanation|
I am a second-year Ph.D. student at Keio University, under the supervision of Professor Issei Fujishiro. I was studying abroad as a visiting research scholar at the University of Utah, under the supervision of Professor Cem Yuksel. I did internships in Digital Frontier Inc. and Polygon Pictures Inc. I received my B.S. (2014) and M.S. (2016) in Computer Science under the supervision of Professor Issei Fujishiro, and M.S. (2017) in Marketing and Commerce under the supervision of Professor Yutaka Hamaoka from Keio University. My research interests lie in interactive-time rendering, computer animation and modeling, big data analytics (online consumer reviews) and multivariate statistics.
- Yasunari Ikeda, Toru Matsuoka, and Issei Fujishiro, An Object Space Anti-Aliasing Method for Shadows of Hair-shaped Objects, IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, Vol. J99D, No. 3, pp. 307-316, March 2016. (Japanese)
Conference Papers (Peer Reviewed)
- Yasunari Ikeda, Yutaro Togo, and Issei Fujishiro, A Method for Generating Piled Fabrics with Fluff-Level Details of Geometry, NICOGRAPH 2017, pp. 17-24, Novenver 2017. (Japanese)
- Yasunari Ikeda and Issei Fujishiro, A Recursive Procedural Model for Improving Appearance of Clothes with Fiber-Level Details, Fifth IIEEJ International Workshop on Image Electronics and Visual Computing, No. 55, March 2017.
- Yasunari Ikeda, Xin Feng, Kanoko Go, Shumin Liu, Xinyan Zhang, Yingcong Zhuang, and Yutaka Hamaoka, Rise and Fall of On-line Opinion Leaders, ISMS Marketing Science Conference, FD14-2, No. 74, June 2016.
- Yasunari Ikeda, Issei Fujishiro, and Toru Matsuoka, An Object Space Approach to Shadowing for Hair-Shaped Objects, Proceedings of ACM SIGGRAPH 2014 Posters, No. 90, August 2014.
Conference Presentation (Non Peer-Reviewed)
- Yasunari Ikeda, Kanoko Go, Xin Feng, Yingcong Zhuang, Xinyan Zhang, Shumin Liu, and Yutaka Hamaoka, Rise and Fall of e-Opinion Leaders: From the Analysis of 18 Years Review Data from Amazon.com, 100th Annual Conference on Japan Institute of Marketing Science, A11, No. 2, November 2016. (Japanese)
- Yasunari Ikeda, Kanoko Go, Xin Feng, Yingcong Zhuang, Xinyan Zhang, Shumin Liu, and Yutaka Hamaoka, Rise and Fall of Opinion Leaders on Internet, 15th Forum on Information Technology, N-002, No. 69, September 2016. (Japanese)
- Yasunari Ikeda, Issei Fujishiro, and Toru Matsuoka, Anti-Aliased Real-Time Shadowing Applicable to Rendering for Hair-Shaped Objects, Joint Symposium on Visual Computing / Graphics and CAD, June 2014. (Japanese)
- Yasunari Ikeda, Issei Fujishiro, and Toru Matsuoka, Anti-Aliased Real-Time Shadowing for Hair-Shaped Objects, 76th Annual Conference on Information Processing Society of Japan, 2ZC-1, March 2014. (Japanese)