as of August 2020
|Affiliation||Graduate School of Science and Technology
|Team||Smart Ambient Media|
|Research theme||Adaptive Large Display Content|
As Smart Ambient Media, I research into adaptation of large display contents. I have been dealing with methods of utilizing sensing devices such as a depth camera and display devices such as an AR HMD for a large display.
|Apr. 2018 – present||Visiting scholar in Graduate School of Science and Technology, Keio University|
|Apr. 2015 – Mar. 2017||Ph.D in Information and Computer Science, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Keio University|
|Apr. 2014 – Mar. 2015||MCom in Graduate School of Business and Commerce, Keio University|
|Apr. 2012 – Mar. 2014||M.E. in Information and Computer Science, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Keio University|
|Apr. 2008 – Mar. 2012||B.E. in Information and Computer Science, Keio University|
- Ken Nagao, Kwan-Liu Ma, Issei Fujishiro: “Adaptive Modification of Large Display Advertisement Geometry and Layout in Accordance with Passengers’ Positions,” The Journal of the Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan, Vol. 46, No. 1, pp. 176―188, 2017 (in Japanese).
- Ken Nagao, Issei Fujishiro: “Mood-learning public display: adapting content design evolutionarily through viewers’ involuntary gestures and movements,” IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, Vol. E97-D, No. 8, pp. 1991-1999, 2014 [doi: 10.1587/transinf.E97.D.1991].
- Ken Nagao, Issei Fujishiro, Ikuo Takahashi: “Effects of non-contact interaction on digital signage advertisement,” in Proceedings of The 5th IIEEJ International Workshop on Image Electronics and Visual Computing 2017, 6 pages, 2017.
- Ken Nagao, Yucong Ye, Chuan Wang, Issei Fujishiro, Kwan-Liu Ma: “Enabling interactive scientific data visualization and analysis with see-through HMDs and a large tiled display,” in Proceedings of IEEE VR2016 Workshop on Immersive Analytics, 6 pages, 2016.
- Ken Nagao, Issei Fujishiro: “Improving structured content design of digital signage evolutionarily through utilizing viewers’ involuntary behaviors,” in Proceedings of Cyberworlds 2013, pp. 108-115, 2013.
- Ken Nagao, Issei Fujishiro: “Making digital signage adaptive through a genetic algorithm ―― utilizing viewers’ involuntary behaviors ――,” in Proceedings of the INSTICC International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications (VISAPP) 2013, Vol. 2, pp. 54-59, 2013.
- Ken Nagao, Kwan-Liu Ma, Issei Fujishiro: “Adaptive reconfiguration of large display content geometry and layout based on passengers’ position,” in Proceedings of SCAI 2018, 5 pages, 2018.