as of April 2021
|Affiliation||Graduate School of Science and Technology
―Doctor course 1st year
|Research theme||Visual simulation of weathering coated metallic objects|
I have been studying weathering, which is a method for defacing and damaging CG objects. I am not good at programming, but I have been highly interested in mathematics and physics since I was a high school student. In addition, I am interested in psychology, and study to pass the qualification examinations of psychology and the one of mental healthcare management.
My hobby is break dance and I was a member of dance crew es [HP/Youtube], a street dance club. Even now, I sometimes participate in dance events presented by the club as an alumnus. Since I made a database of cocktail as a subject of a lecture, I have made cocktails. If you taste unique drinks, please ask for me.
|Sept. 2020 – present||Ph.D. in Information and Computer Science, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Keio University|
|Apr. 2019 – Sept. 2020||M.E. in Information and Computer Science, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Keio University|
|Apr. 2015 – Mar. 2019||B.E. in Information and Computer Science, Keio University|
- Akinori Ishitobi, Masanori Nakayama, Issei Fujishiro: “Visual simulation of weathering coated metallic objects,” The Visual Computer (Special Issue of CG International 2020), Vol. 36, No. 10, Article No. 35, pp. 2383―2393, August 2020 (online publication) [doi: 10.1007/s00371-020-01947-w]. (Preprint/DemoMovie/Presentation)
- Akinori Ishitobi, Masanori Nakayama, Issei Fujishiro: “A deformation method for simulating coating degradation while taking mechanical behavior into account,” 2019 International Conference on Cyberworlds (CW), Kyoto, Japan, October 2―4, 2019, [doi : 10.1109/CW.2019.00066]. (Preprint/Movie/Poster)
- Issei Fujishiro, Akinori Ishitobi, Masaru Ohkawara: “Computer graphics for building photorealistic cyberspaces,” KEIO TECHNO-MALL 2020, No. 51, online, December 18, 2020 (in Japanese). (Material by Ishitobi: Video/Poster)
- Akinori Ishitobi, Masanori Nakayama, Issei Fujishiro: “Visual simulation of weathering coated metallic objects,” invited talk, in Proceedings of Visual Computing 2020, pp. 15:1―15:4, Online, December 2―4, 2020 (in Japanese). (Preprint)
- Akinori Ishitobi, Masanori Nakayama, Issei Fujishiro: “Visual simulation of aged coating degradation,” in Proceedings of the 81th National Convention of International Processing Society of Japan, Vol. 4, pp. 125―126 (2ZC-08), Fukuoka University Nanakuma Campus, Fukuoka, March 14―16, 2019, Student Encouragement Award [IPSJ Digital Library] (in Japanese).
- Akinori Ishitobi, Halloween CG Rendering Contest, Fusion 360 Guidebook Award (in Japanese).
- Akinori Ishitobi, JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists (DC1), April 2021―March 2024.