as of May 2023
|Affiliation||Graduate School of Science and Technology
―Doctor course 3rd year
|Research theme||Visual simulation of weathering coated metallic objects|
|Website||Portfolio (Japanese only)|
I have been studying weathering, which is a method for defacing and damaging CG objects. I am not good at programming, but I have been highly interested in mathematics and physics since I was a high school student. In addition, I am interested in psychology, and study to pass the qualification examinations of psychology and the one of mental healthcare management. I volunteer as a gallery supporter of Owens Yachiyo Citizen Gallery, and communicate with citizens and artists through art. Please check my portfolio to see the activities and works.
My hobby is break dance and I was a member of dance crew es [HP/Youtube], a street dance club. Even now, I sometimes participate in dance events presented by the club as an alumnus. Since I made a database of cocktail as a subject of a lecture, I have made cocktails. If you taste unique drinks, please ask for me.
|Sept. 2021 – Sept. 2022||Collaborative researcher, AI Lab, Cyber Agent Inc.|
|Apr. 2021 – present||JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists (DC1)|
|Sept. 2020 – present||Ph.D. in Information and Computer Science, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Keio University|
|Apr. 2019 – Sept. 2020||M.E. in Information and Computer Science, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Keio University|
|Apr. 2015 – Mar. 2019||B.E. in Information and Computer Science, Keio University|
- Akinori Ishitobi, Masanori Nakayama, Issei Fujishiro: “Visual simulation of weathering coated metallic objects,” The Visual Computer (Special Issue of CG International 2020), Vol. 36, No. 10, Article No. 35, pp. 2383―2393, August 2020 (online publication) [doi: 10.1007/s00371-020-01947-w]. (Preprint/DemoMovie/Presentation)
- Akinori Ishitobi, Masanori Nakayama, Issei Fujishiro: “A deformation method for simulating coating degradation while taking mechanical behavior into account,” 2019 International Conference on Cyberworlds (CW), Kyoto, Japan, October 2―4, 2019, [doi : 10.1109/CW.2019.00066]. (Preprint/Movie/Poster)
- Akinori Ishitobi, Masanori Nakayama, Issei Fujishiro: “Crack generation and bend of coated films due to aged deterioration―Visual simulation of a quasi-static process by combination of fracture judgement and bend simulation―,” in Proceedings of Visual Computing 2022, pp. 2:1―2:6, Online, October 6―8, 2022, VC paper award (2nd prize), CGVI best presentation award, CGVI student presentation award (in Japanese).
- Issei Fujishiro, Akinori Ishitobi, Shumpei Sugita, Soma Yokota: “The challenge to texture expression by computer graphics,” KEIO TECHNO-MALL 2022, No. 53, Tokyo International Forum, December 2, 2022 (in Japanese).
- Akinori Ishitobi, Qiqi Gao, Xingchao Yang, Takafumi Taketomi: “An virtual try-on method for images considering 3D deformation,” Visual Computing 2022, Poster P30, Kyoto International Conference Center, October 6―8, 2022 (in Japanese)
- Issei Fujishiro, Akinori Ishitobi, Masaru Ohkawara: “Computer graphics for building photorealistic cyberspaces,” KEIO TECHNO-MALL 2020, No. 51, online, December 18, 2020 (in Japanese). (Material by Ishitobi: Video/Poster)
- Akinori Ishitobi, Masanori Nakayama, Issei Fujishiro: “Visual simulation of weathering coated metallic objects,” invited talk, in Proceedings of Visual Computing 2020, pp. 15:1―15:4, Online, December 2―4, 2020 (in Japanese). (Preprint)
- Akinori Ishitobi, Masanori Nakayama, Issei Fujishiro: “Visual simulation of aged coating degradation,” in Proceedings of the 81th National Convention of International Processing Society of Japan, Vol. 4, pp. 125―126 (2ZC-08), Fukuoka University Nanakuma Campus, Fukuoka, March 14―16, 2019, Student encouragement award [IPSJ Digital Library] (in Japanese).
- Akinori Ishitobi, Halloween CG Rendering Contest, Fusion 360 Guidebook Award (in Japanese).